South University Nursing Degrees
709 Mall Boulevard
South University's Online Convenience
Get information about...
Founded in 1899, South University is a private academic institution dedicated to providing educational opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of a diverse student population, offering a wide range of programs in business, nursing, healthcare, criminal justice, and creative arts.
Why Choose South University Online?
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University's online students receive the same degree, quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found on campus. Providing more than just an online classroom - South University strives to bring a range of campus experiences and services online, including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services. South University's online programs provide you with the freedom to attend class any time - day or night - from anywhere you connect to the Internet.
Throughout your entire academic program, you may be supported with a wide range of resources that make online learning with South University convenient and productive, including:
|Student Support Center||South University Discussion Forum|
|Worldwide Professional Network||24-hour Tech Support|
|Academic Advising||South University Online Library|
|Online Tutoring||Online Bookstore|
Experience Online Learning at South University
Online Nursing Degree Programs
- RN to BSN Completion Program
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
Health Professions Degree Programs
Online Business Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Business Admin (MBA)
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology
Online Arts & Sciences Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
South University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, doctorate degrees (http://www.southuniversity.edu/about/accreditation.aspx). The Master of Science in Nursing degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Financial Aid Services at South University are designed to give you personalized attention to help you begin your education with ease (http://www.southuniversity.edu/financial-aid.aspx). Financial assistance programs may include scholarships, state and federal financial aid (including veterans benefits), employer sponsored tuition reimbursement, attractive financing plans, and student loans. For more information about tuition or financial aid request more information here.
Why earn your degree at Grand Canyon University? GCU is a regionally accredited university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more. Apply today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Take control of your future with education and innovation. Loyola University New Orleans offers three CCNE-accredited online nursing programs—RN-BSN, MSN, and DNP—as well as a variety of career concentrations so you can align your education to your professional interests.
- New Orleans
- New Orleans
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At Brightwood College, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
- San Diego
- San Diego
A Saint Xavier University education is one that is grounded in the tradition of liberal arts. SXU offers graduate and post-graduate programs that are recognized and respected by employers and delivered by professional faculty who are experts in their fields.
Sacred Heart University offer signature humanistic core principles and degree programs offering interactive learning, personal attention, small classes, and rigorous academics.
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)