South University Nursing Degrees
709 Mall Boulevard
South University's Online Convenience
Get information about...
Founded in 1899, South University is a private academic institution dedicated to providing educational opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of a diverse student population, offering a wide range of programs in business, nursing, healthcare, criminal justice, and creative arts.
Why Choose South University Online?
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University's online students receive the same degree, quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found on campus. Providing more than just an online classroom - South University strives to bring a range of campus experiences and services online, including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services. South University's online programs provide you with the freedom to attend class any time - day or night - from anywhere you connect to the Internet.
Throughout your entire academic program, you may be supported with a wide range of resources that make online learning with South University convenient and productive, including:
|Student Support Center||South University Discussion Forum|
|Worldwide Professional Network||24-hour Tech Support|
|Academic Advising||South University Online Library|
|Online Tutoring||Online Bookstore|
Experience Online Learning at South University
Online Nursing Degree Programs
- RN to BSN Completion Program
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
Health Professions Degree Programs
Online Business Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Business Admin (MBA)
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology
Online Arts & Sciences Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
South University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, doctorate degrees (http://www.southuniversity.edu/about/accreditation.aspx). The Master of Science in Nursing degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Financial Aid Services at South University are designed to give you personalized attention to help you begin your education with ease (http://www.southuniversity.edu/financial-aid.aspx). Financial assistance programs may include scholarships, state and federal financial aid (including veterans benefits), employer sponsored tuition reimbursement, attractive financing plans, and student loans. For more information about tuition or financial aid request more information here.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale
Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Prescott Valley
- Prescott Valley
Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!