South University Nursing Degrees
709 Mall Boulevard
South University's Online Convenience
Get information about...
Founded in 1899, South University is a private academic institution dedicated to providing educational opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of a diverse student population, offering a wide range of programs in business, nursing, healthcare, criminal justice, and creative arts.
Why Choose South University Online?
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University's online students receive the same degree, quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found on campus. Providing more than just an online classroom - South University strives to bring a range of campus experiences and services online, including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services. South University's online programs provide you with the freedom to attend class any time - day or night - from anywhere you connect to the Internet.
Throughout your entire academic program, you may be supported with a wide range of resources that make online learning with South University convenient and productive, including:
|Student Support Center||South University Discussion Forum|
|Worldwide Professional Network||24-hour Tech Support|
|Academic Advising||South University Online Library|
|Online Tutoring||Online Bookstore|
Experience Online Learning at South University
Online Nursing Degree Programs
- RN to BSN Completion Program
- RN to MSN - Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Adult Health Nurse Practitioner
Health Professions Degree Programs
Online Business Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Business
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Business Admin (MBA)
- MBA in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Leadership
- Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology
Online Arts & Sciences Degree Programs
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Corrections
- B.S. in Criminal Justice - Juvenile Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
South University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, doctorate degrees (http://www.southuniversity.edu/about/accreditation.aspx). The Master of Science in Nursing degree program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Financial Aid Services at South University are designed to give you personalized attention to help you begin your education with ease (http://www.southuniversity.edu/financial-aid.aspx). Financial assistance programs may include scholarships, state and federal financial aid (including veterans benefits), employer sponsored tuition reimbursement, attractive financing plans, and student loans. For more information about tuition or financial aid request more information here.
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
Since 1996, Southern California Health Institute has been dedicated and committed to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful manual therapists.
Turn your fascination of the human mind into a career path with a psychology degree! Bachelor's & master's degrees available. Learn more now!
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Prevention
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with Emphasis in Grief and Bereavement
- M.S. in Mental Health and Wellness with an Emphasis in Christian Ministry
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.