Career For Healthcare Administration Degree Holders
1. Executive Management - More and more health care is a business - a people business - but a business just the same. Someone needs to manage all the business aspects and that is where a health care executive comes in. A health care administration degree may be of help for this position. A health care CEO's starting salary may begin around $200,000 according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. Chief Technology Officer - IT budget of may increase for hospitals since they are opting for electronic systems to maintain medical records. This means that managers of technology in hospitals may be in demand.
3. Office Administration - With doctors and nurses, patients and family members moving through hospital halls someone has to keep everything working normally - this person is usually a hospital office administrator.
4. Ambulatory Services Management - The one who co-ordinates the Ambulatory services are ambulatory services managers.
5. Managing Human Resources - Individuals trained in human resource management may be required to run an efficient hospital.
6. Finance Managers - Finance gurus with health care administration degrees may be needed to manage the finance in this industry.
7. Management in a Specialty Office - In addition to managing all the departments at a hospital a degree in health administration may also be used to manage the office of a specialty service including gastroenterology, dermatology, cardiology and pediatrics among others.
8. Communications Manager - With increase competition many hospitals are seeking experienced communicators to help them build a brand and stand out among the crowd. A degree in health care administration may help you become the spokesperson to extol the praises of a hospital that is changing the world for patients.
All these positions and many more may be waiting for people who have a degree in health care administration.
As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Health Services Administration - Bachelor
- Healthcare Management - MBA (Master's)
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Why earn your degree at Grand Canyon University? GCU is a regionally accredited university offering graduate and undergraduate degrees in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more. Apply today!
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- Ed. D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale
Abilene Christian University is a national leader in Christian higher education and a place where students, faculty, staff and alumni make a real difference in the world.
One of the world's leading private research institutions, the University of Southern California (USC) was founded in 1880.
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- MS in Exercise Science: Clinical
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition