Career For Healthcare Administration Degree Holders
1. Executive Management - More and more health care is a business - a people business - but a business just the same. Someone needs to manage all the business aspects and that is where a health care executive comes in. A health care administration degree may be of help for this position. A health care CEO's starting salary may begin around $200,000 according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. Chief Technology Officer - IT budget of may increase for hospitals since they are opting for electronic systems to maintain medical records. This means that managers of technology in hospitals may be in demand.
3. Office Administration - With doctors and nurses, patients and family members moving through hospital halls someone has to keep everything working normally - this person is usually a hospital office administrator.
4. Ambulatory Services Management - The one who co-ordinates the Ambulatory services are ambulatory services managers.
5. Managing Human Resources - Individuals trained in human resource management may be required to run an efficient hospital.
6. Finance Managers - Finance gurus with health care administration degrees may be needed to manage the finance in this industry.
7. Management in a Specialty Office - In addition to managing all the departments at a hospital a degree in health administration may also be used to manage the office of a specialty service including gastroenterology, dermatology, cardiology and pediatrics among others.
8. Communications Manager - With increase competition many hospitals are seeking experienced communicators to help them build a brand and stand out among the crowd. A degree in health care administration may help you become the spokesperson to extol the praises of a hospital that is changing the world for patients.
All these positions and many more may be waiting for people who have a degree in health care administration.
Grand Canyon University - College of Nursing & Health Care Professions. Online & Campus - Bachelor's and Master's Degrees!
- M.S. in Health Care Administration
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- M.B.A.: Health Systems Management
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Health Care Administration - D.B.A.
- Health Care Administration - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Health Care Administration
- San Diego
- San Diego
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale