Career For Healthcare Administration Degree Holders
1. Executive Management - More and more health care is a business - a people business - but a business just the same. Someone needs to manage all the business aspects and that is where a health care executive comes in. A health care administration degree may be of help for this position. A health care CEO's starting salary may begin around $200,000 according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
2. Chief Technology Officer - IT budget of may increase for hospitals since they are opting for electronic systems to maintain medical records. This means that managers of technology in hospitals may be in demand.
3. Office Administration - With doctors and nurses, patients and family members moving through hospital halls someone has to keep everything working normally - this person is usually a hospital office administrator.
4. Ambulatory Services Management - The one who co-ordinates the Ambulatory services are ambulatory services managers.
5. Managing Human Resources - Individuals trained in human resource management may be required to run an efficient hospital.
6. Finance Managers - Finance gurus with health care administration degrees may be needed to manage the finance in this industry.
7. Management in a Specialty Office - In addition to managing all the departments at a hospital a degree in health administration may also be used to manage the office of a specialty service including gastroenterology, dermatology, cardiology and pediatrics among others.
8. Communications Manager - With increase competition many hospitals are seeking experienced communicators to help them build a brand and stand out among the crowd. A degree in health care administration may help you become the spokesperson to extol the praises of a hospital that is changing the world for patients.
All these positions and many more may be waiting for people who have a degree in health care administration.
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing - Management and Organizational Leadership
- Doctor of Health Administration
- Prescott Valley
- Prescott Valley
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- MS: Human Performance: Clinical
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition and Wellness
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
Located in Fairfax, Virginia, George Mason University is the largest public research university in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
At Glendale Career College, your success is our success! Our short-term allied health training programs will give you the skills to become part of the ever-growing healthcare field. Your decision to continue your education with Glendale Career College will prove to be a rewarding experience.
Advance your career with an online degree from California InterContinental University.
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management and Leadership (MBAHCML)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration (BBAHCA)
- Doctorate of Business Administration in Healthcare Management and Leadership (DBAHCML)
Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Healthcare Management
- Master of Arts in Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Utica College, founded in 1946, is a comprehensive private institution located in upstate central New York. The College offers regionally accredited online certificates, bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees in healthcare, cybersecurity, financial crime, nursing, physical therapy, business, criminal justice, and data science. All courses are taught by credentialed, highly experienced faculty with significant and ongoing accomplishments in their respective fields.