Walden University Nursing Degrees
650 South Exeter Street
Walden University Nursing Degrees and Programs
Walden University is an accredited institution that provides working professionals the opportunity through online education, that may help them achieve their career goals. At Walden University, acquiring knowledge is just one part of your education as a student, you may also learn to put that knowledge into action. Whether you are seeking undergraduate, graduate, or continuing professional education, you may find the program you require for your success.
Why Choose Walden University?
Walden University is for working professionals who desire a degree while maintaining career & personal commitments. Walden's flexible, student-centered education may allow you to pursue a master's or Ph.D. from the convenience of your home or workplace.
When you enroll at Walden University, you may join a vibrant online learning community. Students and faculty from diverse industries, cultures, and professional experiences may connect and collaborate online. You may not only discuss ideas introduced in your courses, you may exchange practices based on your own workplace experiences. Throughout the program, you may get personal support from others. These vibrant exchanges develop relationships that continue well after graduation and enhance your professional network.
Experience Online Learning at Walden University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Completion Program
- Master's in Nursing - RN to MSN
- Master's in Nursing (RN to MSN) - Education
- RN to MSN - Leadership and Management
- RN to MSN - Informatics
- M.S. in Nursing (BSN to MSN)
- M.S. in Nursing - Education
- MSN - Nursing Leadership & Management
- Master's in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- Post-Masters Cert - Nursing Education
- Post-Masters Cert - Nursing Informatics
- Post-Masters Cert - Nursing Leadership & Management
Other Popular Programs Include:
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Ph.D. in Public Health
- Master of Healthcare Administration (M.H.A.)
- M.S. Degree Program in Clinical Research Administration
- Ph.D. in Health Services
- M.S. in Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Psychology
Walden has been serving the needs of adult working professionals for many years. It understands the unique challenges students face in pursuing education while maintaining their personal and professional commitments. Faculty and staff at Walden may help students find the right balance.
Explore Additional Programs in The Discipline Of Your Choice
- NTU School of Engineering & Applied Science
- School of Counseling and Social Service
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Management
- School of Nursing
- School of Psychology
- School of Public Policy and Administration
- The Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership
Walden University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (NCA) (http://www.waldenu.edu/About-Us/18870.htm), one of the nation's six regional accrediting associations recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Walden University's M.S. degree program in Nursing is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), a national accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. CCNE ensures the quality and integrity of baccalaureate and graduate education programs in preparing effective nurses.
Financial assistance programs (http://www.waldenu.edu/Tuition-and-Financial-Aid.htm) include scholarships, state and federal financial aid (including veterans benefits), fellowships, employer sponsored tuition reimbursement, convenient payment plans, and student loans. If you have any questions or concerns about your financial needs, Walden University's staff is available to personally answer your questions. For more information about tuition or financial aid request more information here.